Referring Veterinary Services
Veterinary services who recommend Radiant Heart After-Care for Pets
exclusively for pet cremation service:
- Fairhaven Veterinary Hospital
- Maplewood Animal Hospital
- Orcas Animal Shelter
- Orcas Veterinary Service
- Spectrum Veterinary Care (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Veterinary Hospice Care (360-935-0811 or email@example.com)
Veterinary services who offer Radiant Heart as an option to their clients.
(Pet parents will still need to specifically ask for Radiant Heart.):
- Animal Care Center – Mt. Vernon
- Animal Emergency Care – Bellingham
- Animal Protection Society (APS) of Friday Harbor
- Blaine Animal Hospital
- Cedar Grove Veterinary Housecalls
- Chuckanut Valley Veterinary Clinic
- Chuckanut Feline Center
- Kulshan Veterinary Hospital
- Lynden Veterinary Hospital
- Mueller Animal Chiropractic and Natural Dentistry
- Northshore Veterinary Hospital
- Village Veterinary Hospital
If your pet is scheduled for euthanasia at any other veterinary clinic you can still use our services, and we would be happy to provide transportation. Here is the process:
1) Contact us and let us know when your pet will be euthanised.
2) Tell the vet staff that you want your pet to be cared for by Radiant Heart and not their default provider.
3) Ask them to notify us when your pet is ready for pick up. You may also bring your pet directly to us.
Please note: You always have the option of bringing your deceased pet directly to our facility, regardless of your preferred veterinary service provider.
Related Link: In-Home Euthanasia Providers